Law Firm Plantation, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $62,000 to $72,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, vision,
Litigation Attorney needed for a growing bankruptcy and consumer law firm. The law firm is seeking and associate litigation attorney with a minimum of two (2) years of civil litigation experience, exposure to trial work, experience with pre-litigation and dispute resolution. Candidate must be able to immediately handle all stages of litigation.
- Minimum of two (2) years of civil litigation experience.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Experience with client and case management software
- Experience at all stages of litigation including depositions, mediations, settlement conferences, court appearances, drafting of motions, and pleadings and requests for discovery.
- Admission and in good standing with the State Bar of Florida
- Juris Doctor Degree from an accredited law school.
LegalView all jobs at Law Firm