Law Firm of Fabrikant & Associates, PLLC Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Legal Assistant with civil litigation experience wanted. Our established growing civil litigation law firm is looking for experienced paralegals/legal assistants to work with the attorneys and other support staff and assist in the representation of our clients. Multiple positions at different levels of experience are available from one to over five years of prior litigation work. We have a great team of attorneys and office support people that are helpful and goal oriented.
Salary is $50,000 to $60,000, depending on experience, per year plus benefits and PTO.
Remote work as part of the Full-Time schedule may be included.
Candidate should possess characteristics consisting of:
• A focus on results and concluding tasks
• A desire to impact our clients' issues in a positive way
• Integrity and accountability to the office and clients
• Creative and critical thinking skills
• Gratefulness to have a good family oriented office environment
The Position's Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
• Daily interaction with clients, opposing counsel and the court staff
• Managing clients and their cases under attorney direction
• Deposition scheduling and preparation to assist the attorneys
• Mediation scheduling and preparation
• Coordinating and scheduling hearings and preparation of the files for court
• Maintaining litigation filings, notices, pleadings, etc.
• Coordinating and maintaining a calendar for the attorneys
• Filing and uploading documents for the Court and clerk through the portals
Candidate Qualifications Include:
• Litigation experience with the required position duties
• Strong ability to multitask in a busy environment
• Excellent organization skills
Job Benefits Include:
• Great salary commensurate with experience
• 401k retirement plan
• Group insurance through BCBS
• Additional training and mentoring to improve knowledge and skills
We are seeking long-term team players with varying degrees of experience as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant. Bi-lingual may be helpful. Additional information about the law firm will be provided at interview.
Law Firm of Fabrikant & Associates, PLLCWhy Work Here?
Unique opportunity to work with experienced attorneys and staff and have direct contributions towards the success of clients' matters.
Our growing law firm is principally engaged by corporate clients throughout Florida to represent their interests in civil litigation matters.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL