- Posted: 3 days ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Both full and part-time candidates will be considered.
If applying for part-time, candidates must be available each day, Mon-Fri, for some part of the day. between 8:30am and 5:00pm
* Maintain and manage the client files
* Prepares and stores information by gathering information; preparing folders and labels for new clients; rearranging materials for space allocations; filing information in designated folders. Filing will be done for several different attorneys/secretaries in the firm. Maintains file integrity and operations by adhering to filing system procedures; following policies; reporting needed changes.
* Manages file room by tracking missing files, moving files, closing files and rearranging files to ensure files can be easily located by staff. Keeping an excel spreadsheet.
* Send files off site to a storage facility which includes boxing and logging the files.
*Assists with supply inventory, stocking supplies, stocking kitchen, set up and clean up for in office meetings.
*Various firm errands if needed.
*Will have to travel to our other locations from time-to-time
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience as a file clerk in a professional services company preferred
* Must be able to frequently move boxes weighing up to 50 pounds across the office for various needs
Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail, Productivity, Dependability, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Interpersonal, Thoroughness, Excel
Law Firm - C0NFIDENTIAL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?