STEM Camp Director - Summer Position
- Posted: 24 days ago
Job Title: On-Site Director
Type: Seasonal Position
Job Location: Seattle University
Job Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5:45 pm
Job Dates: June 19 to August 18, 2023
Pay Rate: $1,300/week + $200 bonus/week if all work dates are completed
Lavner Education is seeking an energetic and responsible seasonal Camp Director to oversee all camp operations at our summer STEM camps. Are you looking for a job where you can make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have excellent leadership skills and experience working with children? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER EDUCATION?
- Gain meaningful management experience
- Competitive salaries
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
Lavner Education, one of the world's leading EdTech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Tech Revolution, Lavner IQ, and Lavner Fitness brands, offering year-round camps, classes, tournaments, and online tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Harvard, Penn, NYU, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online programming, our omnichannel approach to education is redefining the industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality live, interactive learning in an inclusive environment, we create cutting-edge learning experiences that feature top-notch curricula and superstar instructors, all backed by a dedicated and mission-driven leadership team.
- Supervise and manage instructors and campers, ensuring that the camps are delivered at a high level
- Ensure the safe operation and instruction of all camp activities, following and enforcing all COVID-19 policies and procedures
- Lead daily staff meetings and manage sign-in and pick-up
- Interface with camp parents and the national office
- Be a role model for campers and staff, and arrive each day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have experience working with children as a teacher or a similar position
- Experience and comfort with technology and related areas
- Camp experience preferred
- CPR certification and First Aid training must be completed prior to the start of summer. Experience with COVID-19 protocol in a school setting a plus
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
- Required clearances, or ability to obtain them prior to start date. Lavner Education will reimburse employee for the costs of the clearances if they need to be obtained.
- Fully vaccinated
SUMMER 2023 CAMP LOCATIONS
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Lower Merion, Fort Washington, Lower Gwynedd, Malvern)
- Arizona (Chandler)
- California (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego)
- Colorado (Denver)
- Florida (Miami, Tampa, Winter Park)
- Georgia (Atlanta)
- Illinois (Chicago)
- Maryland (Baltimore)
- Minnesota (St. Paul)
- Missouri (St. Louis)
- New York (Manhattan, Garden City)
- New Jersey (Cherry Hill)
- Tennessee (Nashville)
- Texas (Houston, Austin, Dallas)
- Washington (Seattle)
- Washington, DC
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer tech camps and locations please visit lavnercamps.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Sports and Recreation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?