Paid IT Internship - Genius Squad
- Posted: 10 days ago
Job Location: Seattle University
Job Dates: June 19 to August 18, 2023
Job Hours: Monday & Friday 8 am - 5 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8 am - 4 pm
Compensation: $850 per week
Lavner Education is seeking passionate and engaging individuals who want to grow their IT and leadership skills in a fun and rewarding environment this summer. Gain hands-on IT experience, build your resume, and make a positive impact teaching students this summer!
WHY JOIN CAMP TECH REVOLUTION?
- Gain meaningful IT and teaching experience
- Competitive pay
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Detailed curriculum and full-time support
- Receive training from EdTech experts in the field
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
Lavner Education, one of the world's leading EdTech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Tech Revolution, Lavner IQ, and Lavner Fitness brands, offering year-round camps, classes, tournaments, and online tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Harvard, Penn, NYU, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online programming, our omnichannel approach to education is redefining the industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality live, interactive learning in an inclusive environment, we create cutting-edge learning experiences that feature top-notch curricula and superstar instructors, all backed by a dedicated and mission-driven leadership team.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of on-site computer hardware, software, and internet connectivity
- Deliver quality, educational instruction to students in either a class or one-on-one environment
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and technical support to staff and students
- Communicate tech issues quickly and effectively to company headquarters and offer solutions
- Assist with debugging code, project backup, and computer clean-up
- Perform weekly inventory management and tracking
- Be a role model for campers and staff, arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Education, training, or experience in IT and related fields
- A background in working with kids and teens is highly recommended, but not required
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
- Candidates must demonstrate flexibility, leadership abilities, and strong communication skills
- Required clearances, or ability to obtain them prior to start date. Lavner Education will reimburse employee for the costs of the clearances if they need to be obtained.
- Fully vaccinated
SUMMER 2023 CAMP LOCATIONS
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Lower Merion, Fort Washington, Lower Gwynedd, Malvern)
- California (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego)
- Colorado (Denver)
- Florida (Miami, Tampa, Winter Park)
- Georgia (Atlanta)
- Illinois (Chicago)
- Maryland (Baltimore)
- Massachusetts (Cambridge)
- Minnesota (St. Paul)
- Missouri (St. Louis)
- New York (Manhattan, Garden City)
- New Jersey (Cherry Hill)
- Tennessee (Nashville)
- Texas (Houston, Austin, Dallas)
- Washington (Seattle)
- Washington, DC
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer tech camps and locations please visit lavnercamps.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Lavner Education
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?