IT Paid Internship - Summer STEM Camp
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: IT Intern
Job Location: Montclair State University
Job Hours: M-F, 8am - 5pm
Job Dates: July 5 - August 12, 2022
Lavner Education is seeking passionate and engaging individuals who want to grow their IT and leadership skills in a fun and rewarding environment this summer. Gain hands-on IT experience, build your resume, and make a positive impact on students' lives!
WHY JOIN LAVNER CAMPS?
- Gain meaningful IT and teaching experience
- Competitive pay
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Detailed curriculum and full-time support
- Receive training from EdTech experts in the field
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
Lavner Education, one of the world's leading Edtech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Tech Revolution, Lavner IQ, and Lavner Fitness brands, offering in-person and online camps, classes, tournaments, and online tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Harvard, Penn, NYU, Rice, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online programs, we are redefining the education industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality live, interactive learning, we create cutting-edge learning experiences that feature the hottest tech camps, top-notch curricula, awesome instructors, and dedicated camp managers, all backed by a committed and mission-driven leadership team.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of on-site computer hardware, software, and internet connectivity
- Deliver quality, educational instruction to students in a class and/or one-on-one environment
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and technical support to staff and students
- Communicate tech issues quickly and effectively to company headquarters and offer solutions
- Assist with debugging code, project backup, and computer cleanup
- Perform weekly inventory management and tracking
- Be a role model for campers and staff, arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Education, training, or experience in IT, Computer Science, or related fields
- A background in working with kids and teens is highly recommended, but not required
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
- Candidate must demonstrate flexibility, leadership abilities, and strong communication skills
- Fully vaccinated
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer camps and locations, please visit lavnercamps.com
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Lavner Education