Job Title: Technology Instructor
Job Location: NYU (Manhattan - Greenwich Village)
Job Hours: M-F, 8am - 4:15pm
Make an impact this summer with work experience that MATTERS.
Do you want to make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have experience in technology and excellent leadership skills? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER CAMPS?
- Competitive salaries
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Gain meaningful teaching experience on prestigious campuses
- Detailed curriculum and full-time support
- Receive training from experts in the field
- Become a valued member of the Lavner Camps family
The world's #1 summer enrichment camp, Lavner Camps offers camps nationwide specializing in STEM, Technology, Sports, and The Arts. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for hands-on learning, we create cutting-edge camp experiences featuring top-notch curricula that are led by the highest quality summer staff and the industry's best full-time summer camp leadership team.
- Becoming competent to instruct several technology camps as needed. Tech camps include Robotics, Coding (Scratch, Java, Python, C++), Minecraft, Esports, Artificial Intelligence, Game Design, 3D Printing, App Development, Graphic Design, YouTube Video Production, and more!
- Implementing goals for campers using the provided curriculum and ensuring that they complete their projects throughout the week
- Attending daily staff meetings, assisting with sign-in and pick-up, and following all policies and procedures
- Being a role model for campers and staff, and arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Education, training, or experience in technology and related areas
- Experience working with children preferred, but not required
- Minimum age of 18 or older
- Ability to lift/push/pull at least 35 lbs
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
Do you have strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills? Are you responsible and motivated? If so, apply today!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer camps and locations, please visit lavnercamps.com.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro