Job Title: On-Site Director
Job Location: NYIT - Long Island, Old Westbury
Job Hours: M-F, 8 am - 6 pm
Job Dates:June 29 - August 14, 2020
Lavner Camps is seeking an energetic seasonal Camp Director to oversee all camp operations at our summer technology camp at NYIT-Long Island. Are you looking for a job where you can make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have excellent leadership skills and experience working with children? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER CAMPS AND CAMP TECH REVOLUTION?
- Gain meaningful management experience on prestigious campuses
- Competitive salaries
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Become a valued member of the Lavner Camps family
The world's #1 summer enrichment camp, Lavner Camps offers camps nationwide specializing in STEM, Technology, Sports, and The Arts. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for hands-on learning, we create cutting-edge camp experiences featuring top-notch curricula that are led by the highest quality summer staff and the industry's best full-time summer camp leadership team.
- Supervising and managing all instructors, campers, and CITs
- Ensuring the safe operation and instruction of all camp activities
- Leading daily staff meetings, managing sign-in and pick-up, and following all policies and procedures
- Helping camp families with questions, concerns, and requests
- Becoming competent to step in and instruct entry-level technology camps as needed
- Being a positive role model for campers and staff, and arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, and upbeat attitude
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Comfortable with technology and willingness to complete training prior to the start of summer
- Must have experience working with children
- Camp experience preferred
- CPR certification and First Aid training must be completed prior to the start of summer
- Ability to lift/push/pull at least 35 lbs
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
Are you a natural born leader? Do you have strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills? Are you responsible and motivated? If so, apply today!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on our summer camps and locations, please visit lavnercamps.com.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro