Lauth Investigations is seeking a ROCKSTAR college student searching for a unique and intriguing winter internship experience in business development and marketing within the private investigation field! We are looking for a confident Intern that is not afraid to add value while gaining experience in a professional setting! This role will work with our team to process cases to reunite owners/claimants with their unclaimed funds. The Intern team member will work closely with the COO and office staff to review, and process claims made to state government agencies.
Interested candidates are expected to commit 10 to 20 hours per week throughout the internship, dates are available November 2019 – April 2020. Lauth Investigations realizes that candidates may have additional school and job constraints; these conflicts and Students will have flexibility in setting their in-office schedules. This is an unpaid volunteer position but is eligible for course credit (must be pre-approved with your college or university).
Eligible applicants must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program. Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and the Google platform; and a dedicated, energetic work ethic are required for the position
- Excellent verbal communication skills in order to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally with clients, colleagues, management, and governmental agencies.
- Be able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects.
- Detailed oriented, highly organized, and exceptional time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, & Dropbox.
- Professionalism in communication, both written and verbal.
WHAT WE WANT FOR YOU:
- Meaningful work experience with actual business world exposure
- Doing "real work" that advances your overall understanding of business practices
- Hands-on experience in data and case management, research, HR, and more
- Exposure to software such as DocuSign, Salesforce and multiple Google functions (Drive, Sheets, Forms,etc.)
- A chance to interact with other interns and team members
- Growth professionally and personally
- The experience needed to propel you to the next level in your career!
- Maintain accurate records of all claim information and client communications.
- Review, analyze, and extract data using Internet databases and general inquiries of claims to implement an active claim file.
- Perform extensive research, I.D. relevant resources, and analyze the results.
- Prepare and organize files into electronic databases.
- Use claim criteria to review evidence to determine if the claimant is entitled to the asset.
- If additional evidence is needed (i.e. proof of address) or the provided evidence does not support ownership, prepare and mail appropriate form letter responses.
- Additional projects as assigned by management.