Accounting Report Writer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for a full-time staff member to join our Audit Report Writing practice. This individual will support our growing audit team with the integration of data between multiple systems for the purpose of preparing audit reports and other client deliverables. This position will be based in Naperville.
In addition to an energetic and supportive culture, we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package - including health, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurances and 401(k) match. To show our dedication to balance, our starting paid time off benefit is 4 weeks.
Essential job duties:
- Support the process of data and document extraction from source systems for migration
- Transform data and documentation into formats suitable for import using editing tools and scripting where appropriate
- Manage the import of data into third party systems and interface with suppliers where necessary
- Draft client audit opinions
- Assist in finalization of audit
- Correspondence with clients
- Keep up-to-date on audit legislation
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, accounting or related field of study
- Interest in and experience working with technology across multiple platforms
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Workiva, UltraTax or QuickBooks a plus, but not required
- Deadline driven
- Strong organizations skills and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated, self-starter
Lauterbach & Amen, LLPWhy Work Here?
Growing firm with flexibility and learning opportunity! We offer a generous benefits package and 4 weeks PTO!
Lauterbach & Amen, LLP is a well-established CPA firm specializing in accounting, auditing, tax and financial services. The firm is a recognized leader in the accounting industry and has grown continuously over the past twenty-five years. With our roots in governmental accounting, we have continued to develop additional specialties to meet the needs of a diverse, strong and growing client base. At Lauterbach & Amen, LLP, we value our people and know that each employee is vital to our success.
668 N. River RoadNaperville, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at Lauterbach & Amen, LLP