Retail Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will provide outstanding customer service and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers in our retail stores. You will be responsible for greeting and assisting customers, maintaining a neat, organized and clean sales floor, and supporting the management team with day-to-day store operations.
You will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Lauriebelles to life, building meaningful face to face relationships with retail shoppers.
We have several part time Retail Sales Associate positions available.
Lauriebelles vision is to help fellow women of all beautiful shapes, sizes and ages find chic pieces that impart them with an unshakable sense of confidence. We are all uniquely beautiful, and our job is to ensure your outfit is uniquely you!
Essential Job Duties
- Maintain an upbeat, positive attitude with co-workers and customers.
- Welcome customers and inquire into their purpose of the visit.
- Guide customers about different available styles and clothes.
- Make style suggestions to meet the customer’s budget and dress expectations.
- Provide suggestions regarding styles, colors, and sizes.
- Assist customers in carrying chosen clothes to the fitting rooms.
- Provide customers with product price information and availability.
- Coordinate with storage areas to ensure that all available sizes and colors are appropriately displayed.
- Lead customers throughout the entire purchasing process and answer questions to all inquiries.
- Complete daily end of shift duties with co-workers.
- Good communication, organization, and time management skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?