JOIN THE HEROS OF LAUREL LAKES REHABILITATION AND WELLNESS CENTER
Make a difference and positively impact residents' lives as a Temporary Nursing Assistant with a leader in skilled nursing - Panacea Health Corp. - Laurel Lakes.
- Completion of an eight (8) hour American Health Care Association (AHCA) Temporary Nurse Aide Training
- Successfully complete the module evaluation and provide certification.
- A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is required
- Must be 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment criminal background check and physical / drug screen
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our residents when responding to their medical and physical needs.
After qualifying you will work alongside our skilled nursing staff to assist our residents with their activities of daily living (ADLs). You will insure that residents' receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual residents' needs and rights.
We are working around the clock to keep our residents and staff healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE to protect them from potential exposure during this COVI-19 epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening, screening all employees 2x daily, restricting visitors and enhancing cleaning of high touch surfaces. Our values of S.H.A.R.E. ( Service, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) drive our daily activities with all we interact with.
Apply today for the experience of a life time and become one of our Heros who help those that truly need your support.
Laurel Lakes Rehabilitation and Wellness Center is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable Federal, State and Local civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, and protected veteran status.