We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights and a weekend shift
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills