We are ready for you to get your career moving forward at Laurel Ag & Water!
We are currently seeking key "Account Managers" to fulfill the vital function of working directly with our portfolio of existing customers…and expanding the business at our Hydratec Division. We are currently seeking candidates for two sales positions.
In both roles, we need someone who can meet or exceed sales targets and quarterly performance measures. The role will include these duties below:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate leads through existing relationships, networking events, event attendance and cold calls.
- Maintain and expand relationships with portfolio of customers to drive sales.
- Drive new revenue with existing customer base through new product offerings and upsell opportunities.
- Log and maintain quarterly contact data for customers in CRM software
- Communicate on-site and via phone with customers during data acquisition phase of project to determine needs.
- Collect field data necessary for engineering, communicating the design criteria to design engineers and estimators.
- Review designs and estimates for accuracy and present them to the customer.
- Communicate regularly with the project management team and communicate with customer throughout project.
- Collaborate with and utilize operations to develop and increase market share in underdeveloped territories.
Ideally, we want at least one of the two successful candidates to meet our preferred qualifications below.
- 2-5 years B2B sales experience in an agriculture-related environment
- BA/BS degree in business, agriculture or related field.
- A problem-solver who listens and responds to growers.
- Advanced knowledge of agricultural & water system design, installation and components. Company can provide training as needed.
We can't wait to have you on board!!!