Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency helping brands create meaningful roles in culture, with an emphasis on lifestyle, sports, music, tech and entertainment. The agency handles strategy, creative, production, influencer management and media buying in-house, with a focus on social and digital media. Laundry Service has been named toAdAges A-List four times, and recognized as one of FastCos most innovative companies. Laundry Service also operates Cycle, a sister company focused on influencer marketing and premium branded content.Laundry Service is part of Wasserman, a global brand marketing and talent management agency. Learn more at www.247laundryservice.com and at www.TeamWass.com.
Laundry Service seeks a sharp writer and skilled communicator for the role of Senior Social Media Manager. This role has tremendous growth potential for someone who is thoughtful about words and using them creatively to achieve results. If you find true satisfaction when you discover just the right turn of phrase to simply and elegantly explain a complicated idea, this position will be a perfect fit. Your day-to-day work will include developing content for social channels and communicating with clients about that content. Youll create original posts and engage with the audience, share your analytical findings with internal teams for reporting, and ideate creative approaches thatll make your content shine in an oversaturated marketplace.
- Effectively manage content and schedule/publish for client social media communities
- Directly engage with consumers on client channels like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Support creatives, strategists, and account managers with content curation, distribution and engagement
- Web and Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues
- 3+ years of agency-side or brand experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with an audience
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Familiar with analytic tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Iconosquare, etc.
- Familiar with CMSs such as Sprinklr, Spredfast, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Keynote, Slack, Dropbox
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!