Account Director (tech brand)
- $105 Hourly
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency helping brands create meaningful roles in culture, with an emphasis on lifestyle, sports, music, tech, and entertainment. The agency handles strategy, creative, production, influencer management and media buying in-house, with a focus on social and digital media. Laundry Service also operates Cycle, a sister company focused on influencer marketing and premium branded content. Laundry Service is part of Wasserman, a global brand marketing and talent management agency. Learn more at www.247laundryservice.com and at www.TeamWass.com.
We are seeking an Account Director to join our team. This role will support one key account, a Fortune 500 client focused on the tech/mobile space. The person in this role needs to have a mind for organic business growth, someone who can see and foster new opportunities while managing current deliverables. This is the perfect role for a leader that is inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off
- Demonstrates strategic strong ability insight to help develop, manage, and coordinate long term execution plans from client's stated business objectives and implement those plans.
- Possesses a strong understanding of integrated campaign management, including the process of influencer implementation.
- Provide daily account management via in-person, phone, or email with client and agency partners.
- Devise engagement strategies, approve content, manage scopes, deliverables, and campaigns, and oversee resource allocation to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- Work closely with strategy and client to identify emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Ability to sell in big ideas that drive brand awareness and relevance.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Develop an ongoing relationship with clients and agency
- Deepen the client relationship through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective campaigns.
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities.
- Facilitate client presentations and internal briefings.
- Keeping all agency teams (creative, strategy, media, production) informed, focused, and motivated about business
- 5-7 years' experience managing integrated accounts.
- Smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic. Ability to work alongside client onsite to streamline communications and to identify growth opportunities.
- Natural leadership abilities. Extensive experience with managing strategy and creative to deliver innovative ideas.
- Possess strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Experience implementing social media, influencer, digital and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Possess general knowledge of awareness marketing principles and strategies, specifically for Social
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence - working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Base salary range: $105-140k plus bonus potential.
Actual base salary is dependent on several factors including but not limited to; market dynamics, location and region, experience, specialized skills/training (education), level of responsibility, budgetary considerations, tenure at the company (for current employees), etc. The salary range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Compensation decisions are dependent on circumstances of each hire.
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k), and much more!
Laundry ServiceLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.