We are currently looking for a Sales / Customer Service Representative to join our Residential Sales team.
- Selling business services and products to small-medium sized companies
- Build relationships with clients and deliver a memorable customer service experience
- Territory management, sales administration, and client branding
- Collaborate in a high energy, professional setting in small-large groups
- Performance pay structure at the entry level (commissions, bonuses, and incentives)
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The Customer Service and Sales Representative position is entry level and training will be provided, however, the HR team is looking for candidates who possess:
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience is an asset but not a requirement
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor and professional image
- Strong student mentality and great work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset but not mandatory
- Sales Force Training
Our goal is to change the way that businesses acquire and retain clients while providing opportunities to enrich the personal and professional successes of our team. All entry-level employees earn the opportunity to advance into higher-level leadership and management positions through a merit-based, performance structure.
Positions to grow into include:
- Sales trainer / Sales team leader
- Client Management
- Human Resources
If you have great customer service skills and want to take your professional career to the next level, submit your resume now.