Marketing and Sales Representative
Location: Media. PA
Benefits & Our Culture
Culture is everything in a modern-day company. At Launch and Anchor, it's ours too. Our main focus is to have a fun, healthy, exciting and innovative work environment that encourages an individual to be themselves.
To truly believe in where a company is going, you have to hit all aspects of an individual’s moral fiber including professional, personal and civic duty. We believe that a true company culture combines the office along with outside activities and philanthropy.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry-level sales & marketing
- Entry-level management training
- Sales and marketing presentations one on one with customers
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
Launch and Anchor cross-train employees into leadership development roles which include:
- How to manage and develop others
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- 4-year degree preferred, not required
- 1-2 years of customer service
- The ability to lead and manage others
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Launch and Anchor are:
- Individuals with a great student mentality
- Willingness to implement a proven system and teach others
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Ambitious we love BIG GOALS!
Ideal candidates have a combination of these attributes. Individuals that are self-motivated and have a mindset to "just win" and are ready to leave the constraints of the traditional corporate job model behind. We are looking for individuals that want to build a future based on their hard work, merit, and the ability to help others reach their goals. We are an equal opportunity employer and pay is based on performance.
Visit our website at www.launchandanchor.com and to apply for this position, click the apply button now.