Senior Frontend Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato's mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world's leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across more than a dozen countries. Launch Potato's success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WORK AT LP AS A FRONTEND ENGINEER?
- We share your love for technology and are continually looking to find new and innovative ways for the Front End experience to wow and engage our consumers.
- You will experience an "Owner" Culture where your ownership over a product or business vertical is free from micromanagement. You make your schedule and pick what you want to focus on.
- Work-life balance, we have challenges but it won't cost your mental health. You get every 3rd Friday off to take care of you!
- You can contribute to the product and LP more than just developing tasks, the team is very open to suggestions or improvements.
- Leadership is integrated into the business and rolls its sleeves up right alongside you. They understand what it takes to solve complex business problems.
- You will be working cross-functionally with passionate, extremely smart individuals with tons of opportunities for learning, growth, and mentorship.
- We are an extremely fun and tight-knit team (our company retreats are fabulous), so we are very selective about who we hire to ensure we remain the best place to work.
OUR CURRENT TECH STACK IS
- Frontend languages and Libraries
- Vanilla JS, Next.js, HTML5
- Webpack, Node.js
- Tailwind, Scss
- Jest, Puppeteer
- Linux/Ubuntu, Nginx, Docker, AWS
- Postgresql, Memcached, Redis
- S3, Athena, Kinesis
- CircleCI, New Relic, Sentry
- Slack (our GIF game is strong)
We need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. If you're looking to make an impact while leveraging groundbreaking technologies, this is the place for you. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity to lead our technical path and be empowered to drive our products.
Our team has built groundbreaking technology that helps us understand our millions of users and helps them reach their personal goals every day across our portfolio of brands. On any given day you might be working on our proprietary platform creating solutions that improve the UIs we use to visualize and manage our data. Or you might be improving the user experience on one of our owned and operated sites by launching a new product. Whatever it may be, you will be making an impact!
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Writing front-end code for dashboards that allow non-technical users to intuitively interact with data
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, stakeholders, and anyone to help create the best product possible
- Coaching and mentoring other engineers on best practices
- Researching new technologies and prototyping potential solutions
- Leading discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility
- Building internal tools used to increase team productivity
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 8+ years in a web/software development position
- Experience working with any of the following component-based web frameworks:
- Ability to simplify complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- You should be very keen on the quality of your code, and understand the benefits of writing tests such as Unit, integration, and E2E tests
- Success in implementing engineering best practices by coaching and mentoring peers
- A team player with a can-do attitude who'll ensure everyone's success
- Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working on highly trafficked consumer-facing applications
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CDs for web applications
- A good sense of humor
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
AddressSan Juan, PR
TechnologyView all jobs at Launch Potato
Get fresh Brand Media jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.