IT Manager Storage/Data-Intermediate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is looking for a qualified IT Manager Storage/Data-Intermediate to support the Regional Cyber Center Pacific at Fort Shafter, HI.
- Data Center (DC) Operations: Support the customer's mission to consolidate Theater Enterprise Services at the DCs. This enterprise initiative establishes four (with the possibility of reduction to two) DCs at key locations within USARPAC to provide such support as consolidated applications for users across the theater, data warehousing, remote end-user IT services, and disaster recovery. All servers that provide an enterprise function will be consolidated at DCs or the installation level (bandwidth dependent) and placed in a server protected by an enterprise firewall.
- Manage capacity and performance
- Control access and manage user accounts, passwords, and virtual local area networks (VLAN).
- Perform daily backups, implement system upgrades, and provide CM on all APC system and network devices.
- Manage and monitor trouble tickets daily.
- Maintain and expand the cluster management and SAN technologies implemented in the DC to meet the evolving missions and requirements for DODIN-A PACIFIC.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Enterprise System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform; an understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include Lotus Notes, Windows DNS, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, SCCM/SCOM, VM, Patch Management, and LDAP.
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation; understand the fundamentals of network protocols, architecture and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the associated IA principles and framework applied to ensure information assurance and security of those services.
HOURS: 10x5 Core hours for HI
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferred.
- Must meet at least one baseline certification under the IAT IIl position category per DoD 8570.01-M upon date of hire.
- Must meet designated Computing Environment (CE) certifications (Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate) within 6 months of hire.
CITIZENSHIP/SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum Secret clearance; must be TS eligible based on investigation type (T5).
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 11 paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com.
Laulima Government Solutions, LLC, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Laulima Government Solutions, LLC offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Laulima Government Solutions, LLC
Get fresh Family Foundations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.