The Alaka’ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) has an immediate need for Information Technology Enterprise Systems Managers to provide Information Technology (IT) support services to a customer in Honolulu, HI. Personnel will conduct Defense Cyber Operations – Internal Defense Measures (DCO-IDM) to defend against unauthorized activity on supported networks. Support will be onsite.
- Enterprise System Management Services: support and adhere to the Army Golden Master (AGM) server and workstation standards.
- a. Perform daily monitoring to ensure consistent, optimal performance.
- b. Monitor and review all event logs.
- c. Provide CM support for ESMS.
- d. Manage, monitor and sustain: Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM); Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Hub Active Directory Applications Mode(c) (ADAM)
- Forest ADAM applications.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge and minimum 2 years of experience in the management of an enterprise level management system such as Microsoft SCOM/SCCM, Microsoft Operating Systems, and AD Organizational Unit administration.
- Knowledge and experience with Army Golden Master and pertinent computer equipment characteristics to maintain, configure, upgrade, repair and monitor enterprise servers and client computers.
- Experience in the development of installation/patch packages for the implementation of enterprise systems software changes and new operating system releases.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation.
- Knowledge and understanding of the associated IA principles and framework applied to ensure information assurance and security of those services.
- Enterprise System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform, and an understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include Lotus Notes, Windows DNS, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, VM, Patch Management, and LDAP.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
- Must meet IAT II - (Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CSA, GICS, GSEC, SSCP) AND CSSP-IS (CEH, CSA+, GICSP, SSCP) DoD 8570 requirements.
- Must have an Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager computing environment certification.
- Must be able to complete the Government’s current Vulnerability Management System (VMS) Computer Based Training (CBT) within 4 weeks of work start.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must have a Secret clearance.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms who are designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-Owned and fall into the respective categories of standard Small Business, 8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), and HUBZone. The FOCs includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, Kāpili Services, and Po`okela Solutions. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information on the Alaka’ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs), please visit www.alakainafoundation.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.