Within this position you will collaborate with the Art Director, Animators, Cinematic Artists, and Designers to develop visually stunning in-game effects.
- Applicable industry experience.
- Shipped titles as an Effects Artist.
- Fluent knowledge of at least one major 3D package (Max, Maya).
- Fluent knowledge of Photoshop or comparable program.
- Passion for video games.
- Knowledge of shader creation or shader based workflows (strongly preferred).
- Familiarity with game engine workflows (unreal, unity, etc.)
- Knowledge of Premiere, After Effects, Combustion, or similar compositing software.
- Art-related college degree.
Sample Work Required:
- Samples of relevant work demonstrating previous effects experience and knowledge (online preferred).
- All samples must be accompanied by a description/shot breakdown identifying what you were responsible for.