- Expired: August 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Reports to
Date of Job Description
March 18, 2016
Education and Experience Requirement
High school diploma or equivalent and 5 years experience in similar function.
- Must be able to follow direction and work independently.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer skills, including experienced in the use of Word and Excel.
- Knowledgeable in all manufacturing processes and experienced in scheduling in an enterprise resource planning computer application.
- Ability to work well with others.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Physical- sedentary work, proficient in using a PC keyboard
- Working Hours- fulltime
- Personal Traits- Great communication skills, professional and positive teamwork attitude. Ability to multi-task with exceptional organizational skills.
Level of Responsibility and Authority
Authority to create job travelers and issue to manufacturing floor. Authority to create and maintain manufacturing schedule. Authority to create methods of manufacturing and jobs. Responsible for accurately scheduling manufacturing resources and communicating lead times.
- Issue job travelers and schedule jobs in manufacturing software.
- Produce daily schedule for manufacturing resources.
- Send daily schedule to supervisors and coordinate and make changes to the schedule.
- Keep Account Manager and Plant Manager advised of any changes in lead times or expected ship dates.
- Work with supervisors and Production Manager to ensure manufacturing resources are used optimally.
- Create and modify Methods of Manufacturing and Jobs in manufacturing software as required.
- Arrive to work in a punctual manner and be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
1003 American WayVerona, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at Latitude Corp