We are seeking an ERP Project Manager to assist in the design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of our new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system. This hands-on role will manage the migration from our current ERP system to MS D365. The ERP Project Manager will interact with our MS D365 vendor, business users and IT support staff to understand requirements, evaluate alternative solutions, scrub and convert existing data, resolve discrepancies, communicate system status, lead training, and document system changes. The Project Manager will mentor and lead department managers in all aspects of project delivery and project management elements. In conjunction with our vendor, this role will be responsible for creating the project timeline and setting deadlines, along with ensuring the project plan is followed accordingly. This role will also be responsible for the implementation of various D365 add-ons (extensions) necessary to support users’ needs.
Following the successful ERP implementation, the ERP Project Manager will continue on as the D365 System Administrator, and will be responsible for all aspects of the ERP, including new users, permissions and roles, security, ERP system updates, system uptime, and add-ons, and will oversee the Azure environment and manage the vendor relationship.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in managing projects within an IT environment.
- ERP implementation experience is necessary, preferable MS D365 NAV or Business Central.
- Minimum 2 years’ functional consulting or system administration experience with MS NAV or MS D365 Business Central.
- Required BA or BS in related field.
- Manage all aspects of project to meet scope, cost, time and quality objectives.
- In conjunction with the MS partner, install and configure all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and add-ons.
- Configure and maintain Dynamics 365 administrative tasks such as User Management, Configuration, and Deployment.
- Plan activities, scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals and solution delivery.
- Lead discovery meetings, requirements sessions to identify users’ needs, and training sessions to “train the trainer.”
- Develop custom reports to support business processes, including Jet Enterprise.
- Responsible for business process reengineering & business process improvement.
- Work cross functionally with Planning, Operations, Sales & Customer Service, Shipping and Finance departments to ensure alignment of objectives and goals.
- Develop, revise, and implement SOPs & KPIs for project.
- Oversee MS Azure environment in which the ERP operates and collaborate with IT staff on integration with our existing network.
- Troubleshoot software.
- Experience with maintaining EDI systems in a manufacturing environment.
- MS D365 Product Knowledge: experienced with product, terminology and methodology.
- Strong working knowledge of Jet Enterprise reporting system.
- Experience with ERP System Administration a plus.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Works closely with all organization levels users and onsite teams.
- Project Management Skills: knowledge of principles, methods and tools for planning developing, scheduling, coordinating, reporting and managing project.
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and guidance.
We offer a great working environment that is challenging and fast-paced. In addition, we offer competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Employer Match, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly successful company and be recognized for your achievements!