Work Management Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- Identify new work in the customer’s online Work Management System
- Process work packets to create actionable projects for field employees
- Gather and disseminate locate information for underground utility lines
- Distribute information to the field to help facilitate their work
- Update project information and status in the work management system
- Submit and track service requests with the system
- Report project status information to project supervisors
- Maintain schedules for field crews and advocate for them
- Interface with the customer’s Work Management System specialists
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiarity with work management systems or processes
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work). The employee may be subject to one or more of the following atmospheric conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.