Video Test Engineer II (SECRET CLEARANCE)
- Expired: January 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Day to Day
- Onsite in Alexandria, VA
- 5 month temp to hire
- 36-46/ hr
- US Citizen
- Secret Clearance
Day to Day
- Plan and ensure a high-quality level of the work performed by the shop technicians within video department
- Perform the integration, program, and configure the equipment according to the needs of the project
- Manage and maintain equipment software's updated
- Identify and solve technical problems, submit a reports
- Conduct in-lab product evaluations
- Document and analyze data
- Provide feedback for EOL equipment replacements
- Draft evaluation reports and field notices
- Manage equipment returns process and quality control tests
- Ensure that standards are respected (cables, connector's, packaging, etc.) by the shop technicians and by the production teams
- Participate in inventory management process
- Transfer his knowledge to the shop team and production technicians, when required
- Assist sales representatives in the development of solutions for our projects
- Act as a video expert and provide technical assistance for our internal and external customers during all the different steps of a production
- Ensure technological surveillance and seeking new products, software, suppliers and technologies within their field of expertise
- - Minimum of bachelor's degree in Engineering related field and 3 years work experience
- - Minimum 5 years related industry experience
- -Minimum Secret Clearance
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
Get fresh Work From Home Software Engineer Top Secret Clearance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.