Technical Writer (Must have Secret Clearance and Marine corp experience)
Latitude, Inc. Charleston, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Intermediate level of knowledge and experience with CMPro to include by not limited to:
- Upload Tactical Exploration Group (TEG) and Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) documentation into CMPRO repository
- Participate in Systems Design reviews.
- Edit various program documentation for formatting and correctness.
- Experience in Education, Training Curriculum Design and Development, and Instructional Systems Design.
- Edit curriculum training data
- Develops cataloging systems, and maintains records, files, electronic media and archiving of information for publications.
- Assists in preparing material for Quarterly Status Reviews and other related contractual documentation.
- Intermediate to expert proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other tools.
- Strong command of communication both written and verbal skills
Education: Associate’s degree in English, Journalism, or Technical Writing from an accredited college.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience in Technical Writing, including two (2) years of experience with Marine Corps publications, to include: writing and editing technical documentation, procedures and guidelines for deployment of C4ISR systems or equipment
Security Clearance: Candidate required to have an active Secret.
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.