- This is fully remote for now, will go to 100% in their Bethesda office post COVID
- Need strong IT recruiting experience
The Recruiter provides support through the administration and coordination of company full life cycle recruiting processes and procedures. The main responsibilities of this position are coordinating all aspects of recruiting, selection and hiring of new employees; developing public relations to improve recruiting and retention effectiveness; performing special projects; and preparing and submitting reports.
The Recruiter duties include, but not limited to:
• Works with hiring managers to ensure all job/position requirements are formally captured
• Assists hiring managers with the creation of job descriptions for potential and real job openings
• Creates and administers external and internal job boards and postings.
• Performs electronic searches for qualified applicants based on job criteria
• Screens resumes, schedule interviews, conduct benefit briefings and professional reference checks, negotiate rates/salaries and maintain all recruitment correspondence
• Coordinates and attends recruiting and marketing events
• Builds and maintains an effective base of candidates through cold calling, web searches, campus recruiting, job fairs and networking of prospective candidates
• Makes hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Drafts offer letters (both formal and contingent) for approval by hiring manager and Recruiting Manager
• Schedules start dates to accommodate the needs of the company
Assist with the development and improvements of key processes and systems:
• Assists with creating, performing, and administering strength assessments testing to potential applicants
• Assists with creating best practices staffing programs and improves utilization of recruiting software functionality to execute staffing strategy and meet current and future business needs
• Assists with measuring staffing effectiveness using data/metrics to meet corporate goals
• Assists with the development and implementation of recruiting and retention programs
• Evaluates recruitment and selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional standards and recommend revisions as needed
• Assists with managing compliance within the department.
Powered by JazzHR