Technical Oracle EBS Consultant | REMOTE
- Over a month ago
Technical Oracle EBS Consultant
100% Remote / HQ in Lewes, DE
Long-Term Contract (12+ months)Job Description
Project is looking for an experienced Oracle Financial or Supply Chain Consultant to work on a global implementation of a Financial Management System on Oracle EBS. Key areas are Projects Accounting, Purchasing- iProcurement, iSupplier Portal, Purchasing, Inventory, Quality.
- Support users in Purchasing area
- Work with Oracle for issue fixing
- Implement new features according to business requirements
- Collect un understand business requirements
- System testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent
- Oracle Federal Financials PA (Project Accounting), FV, GL, AP, AR, PO – at least 5 years.
- Project Accounting (PA) module knowledge is a must.
- 3+ of experience with full implementation, upgrade and support of Oracle e-business suite and development/enhancement of HIGLAS
- Strong software engineering skills and computer science experience
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Customization of fusion application pages
- Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of purchasing business process
- An interesting and challenging project
- Agile environment
- Passionate colleagues
- qualifications and experience
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?