TS Cleared Administrative Assistant
- Expired: February 24, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The position will provide administrative support to management to include coordinating for office resources and supplies, coordinating with the Joint Service Provider for computer support, act as the Assistant Office Security Manager, and Component Records Management Officer. Works as the Executive Assistant as required. Requires a Top Secret Clearance (preferably with SCI).
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledgeable of administrative office automation operations such as filing, Microsoft Office and database programs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and professional appearance and countenance
- Solid administrative skills (correspondence management; calendar management; scheduling travel; monitor workflow and track suspense's; etc.)
- Comfortable interacting with high-level individuals and functions well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player skilled with resolving conflicts
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
- Hard-working, dependable and able to work without direct supervision
- Competent with the Defense Travel System
- Knowledgeable of the National Archive and Records Administration (NARA) and the administrative Instruction (AI) 15.
- Knowledgeable of the OSD Public Affairs and Security Review process
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Pentagon or DoD work experience
- Proficient with Correspondence and Task Management System
- Experience supporting senior government civilians (EA roll preferred)
BusinessView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
Get fresh Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!