- Posted: over a month ago
Growing government contractor looking to hire a Systems Analyst to their team. Position does require a DOD secret clearance.
- Run Medusa model and perform root cause analysis
- Review, update and create scripts in MATLAB/Python to extract and/or plot Model performance metrics
- Use agile processes on a small agile team to perform system analysis
- Read C++ and run code in debugger.
- Work with element engineers on solutions to issues by creating a Change Request (CR) then peer reviewing design changes with Aegis element and providing timely and pointed feedback.
- Utilize appropriate configuration management process for version control of scripts
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering or other related Engineering discipline
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experience in MATLAB and Python
- Experience in Linux, Unix platform
- Familiarity with Monte Carlo and distributed simulation techniques
- Ability to obtain DoD secret clearance
- US Citizen
- Knowledge of Aegis Weapons System
Powered by JazzHR
AddressCherry Hill, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.