- $45 to $50 Hourly
This position is looking for someone who is able to work onsite in Rockville, MD and has solid Windows server experience. This is a 6-month contract to hire position that is looking to pay between $45-$50/hr depending on experience. This position prefers US citizenship but will also take green card holders. VMware and VDI experience are highly preferred and this position is looking to hire ASAP.
- Manage virtual and physical servers with various versions of Windows Server and Workstation.
- Manage domain services to include Remote Access, DNS, Active Directory, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Manage physical and virtual environment (VMware) of 100+ users
- Ensure server infrastructure security by implementing best-practices regarding privacy and security
- Manage firewalls, network switches, wireless access points, VPNs.
- Proactively monitor server, network, and workstation health and identify causes of potential failure and remediate.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot VOIP telephones.
- Perform server and desktop patching, security and software updates via automation.
- Troubleshooting and provide support for escalated general computer and software issues.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS (Proficiency Required)
- Minimum 3+ years experience installing ESXi hosts, building/upgrading/patching VMware clusters and VMware performance and troubleshooting
- Minimum 3+ years experience Microsoft Windows Server and workstation operating system administration
- Minimum 3+ years experience Microsoft Active Directory design, configuration and maintenance
- Firewall administration. (Setup, Administering, IDS/IPS, VPNs, Web Policy Enforcement)
- Antivirus (MS Defender a plus.)
- On prem and cloud backups (Veeam a plus.)
- Experience configuring, administering, and troubleshooting Wireless Access Points.
- Microsoft 365 (Office 365) administration.
Powered by JazzHR
Latitude, Inc.Rockville, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.