Systems Administrator (US Citizen Clearable) Must have Air Force background
- Posted: over a month ago
Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline and 2-4 years of experience, or equivalent education and experience. In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 6 years of applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted based on education, or highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience for positions involving new technology or labor market shortages as reflected by market survey data.
- Experience installing, configuring and administering P5 Combat Training System /Tactical Combat Training System (CTS/TCTS)
- Knowledge of existing C4I communications systems
- Preferred - Experience administering other C4I systems and applications such as TCTS, Multi Source Correlator Tracker (MSCT) and ICADS
- Experience in System Administration of Solaris, Windows 10 and Linux (RHEL) systems in virtualized (VMware) and non-virtualized environments
- Understanding of basic Active Directory
- DHCP and DNS concepts for troubleshooting purposes; Understand basic networking concepts
- An understanding of basic hardware configurations and troubleshooting techniques
- Research operational issues and provide mitigation recommendations
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Needs strong oral and written communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent judgment and self-motivation.
- Works independently with little to no supervision researching new technologies or comparing technologies to meet the customers need while providing an unbiased opinion.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II or Level III
- Operating System certification (RedHat or Windows)
Travel: Some travel will be required. <20%
Must be a US citizen, currently hold and able to maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.