Systems Administrator (CMMC/NIST)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Systems Administrator that will manage on-premise and cloud infrastructure. This role will own the creation of a strategy to move PM systems to the cloud and be responsible for the overall implementation of cloud strategy. The position will start with a current state analysis and participation in ongoing cyber projects, leading to an agreed infrastructure strategy for both on premise (what stays) and cloud (what goes).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and administers firewalls and VPN.
- Help with maintaining CMMC compliance.
- Design, configure, and implement local and wide-area networks used by multiple platforms in multiple locations
- Provide ongoing technical support to remote and local area networks
- Configure and install desktop computers
- Provide ongoing technical support to staff members
- Troubleshoot networks, workstations, software, and computer peripherals
- Create Active Directory users and groups
- Create and administer computer images
- Manage server backups and restore files/servers
- Document procedures and post to internal knowledge base
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of enterprise networking technologies
- Advanced knowledge of AWS, HPE and Fortinet networking technologies
- Familiarity with NIST standards 800-171 and 800-53 and DoD CMMC requirements
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu)
- Windows 10
- Windows Server (Server 2012/2016/2019)
- Windows Active Directory (Account Management)
- Windows Server Applications (Exchange, IIS, SharePoint, SQL, Veeam)
- Virtualization (VMWare ESXi 7.x/vSphere, VDI
- Windows and Linux scripting
- SAN/NAS administration
- Knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience with mail servers and web-based email
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.