Latitude, Inc. Hagerstown, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations as required to accurately close the monthly, quarterly and annual fiscal periods.
- Maintain multiple general ledgers.
- Assist senior leadership team as needed with financial information requests.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all assigned balance sheet accounts, including documentation to support all balances.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality to ensure that privileged and or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure.
- Assist other accounting staff in a variety of accounting assignments.
- Prepare materials for internal and external reporting and analysis.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements for reporting and planning.
- Identify risk, implement controls, and maintain proper process documentation and evidence in accordance with SOX and JSOX.
- Provide support for external and internal financial statement audits.
- Improve and document accounting and business processes.
- Work closely with senior leadership team to develop and improve accounting policies, procedures and controls. Provide accounting support as needed.
- Assist with corporate tax and adhoc reporting.
- Perform other job duties as required.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is highly preferred.
- 3-10 years of experience in general accounting, general ledger, accounting principles and procedures.
- Independent thought process, self-starter, experience working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Takes ownership, makes recommendations, and takes the lead on delivering efficiencies and bringing improvements.
Powered by JazzHR