- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary: $100,000 - 125,000/year
As a Software Engineer you will be part of a team that strives to offer a robust and available solution for managing applicant data in order to facilitate the hiring needs of our employers. Our team has been leading initiatives that focus on reliability and fidelity of data, particularly by shifting our infrastructure toward AWS and other modern technologies that provide guarantees necessary for our business. Our team has a strong culture of improving observability in our services, ensuring that we are positioned to handle traffic growth and patterns that our clients need to deliver solutions to our customers.
- Participate in requirements analysis, design, design reviews and other work related to expanding our Cloud File Storage functionality
- Take ownership of one or more existing data path components, design and implement new functionality, and maintain and support existing functionality
- Improve our performance, scalability, and stability working closely with Python Software Engineers in Test, Quality Assurance, and NAS Performance teams.
- Participate in troubleshooting of customer escalations when required with our Sustaining Engineering team.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of enterprise C++ software product development in storage, database or distributed computing applications
- System architecture and Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Programming
- Multi-threaded programming using C++ or Java.
- Prior experience with Object-Oriented Programming, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, Inter-process Communication (IPC)
- System level performance analysis methods, Files Systems, Database Design, and tools is desirable
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.