SharePoint Developer (TS/SCI Clearance)
- $140,000 to $170,000 Yearly
The SharePoint Developer shall provide services in support of the development and administration of the SharePoint environment, including operational engineering, sustainment, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, and security of the portal. This individual will also provide leadership to adjacent and junior team members on site.
This position allows for 1 day per week remote / work from home.
Salary: $140,000 - 170,000/year
Primary Skills and Abilities:
- Architect, design, test, and implement multiple on-premise SharePoint solutions
- Work with customer to design and build web pages and user interfaces using a variety of web applications, techniques, and tools
- Recommend best practices and propose innovative SharePoint/Web solutions to automate/solve complex business operation requirements
- Build workflows and migrate content from older versions of SharePoint to newly architected and deployed system
- Lead the analysis, documentation, planning and execution of content migration
- Define, develop, implement and codify the requirements for document management
- Create web-oriented applications, developing coding constructs, frameworks, components and interfaces supported by the SharePoint environment
- Active in-scope DOD Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
- HS Diploma, Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in a related field, or the equivalent years of experience.
- Twelve (12) years' experience with High School diploma,
- Ten (10) years' experience with Associate's degree,
- Eight (8) years' experience with Bachelor's degree,
- Work closely with Active Directory teams or personnel to administer and maintain the SharePoint environment.
- Perform operational assessments of the existing SharePoint Infrastructure and provide recommendations for improvement.
- 3+ years of experience managing DoD SharePoint infrastructures in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Tableau, or similar BI tool suite
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate technical as well as non-technical information, both orally and in writing.
- Must place emphasis on teamwork and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Must have an understanding of Agile software development principles and of supporting those in cloud environments.
Latitude, Inc.Springfield, VA
TechnologyView All Latitude, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.