Senior QA Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an experienced senior QA engineer to oversee our quality assurance team. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
To ensure success as a senior QA engineer you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage. A top-notch senior QA engineer ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction. They should also have previously experience using UFT, Selenium, Jira, and SQL.Senior QA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer.
- Experience using UFT and Selenium
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong wit Jira and SQL
- Ability to project manage.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Detail oriented.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?