Senior Electrical Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team in Baltimore, MD.
- Lead electrical design of projects from the conceptual phase through design completion for project needs and requirements that are set forth by the project managers.
- Prepare electrical equipment: packaged equipment specifications and data sheets, Request for Qualifications (RFQ's), technical bid summaries, and purchase recommendations.
- Review electrical equipment vendor drawings, data interface with suppliers, clients other engineering disciplines, detailers, designers.
- Participate in development of project schedule, scope, budget staffing planning and construction planning.
- Quality review production drawings for a variety of projects and project related data as required by the project managers to verify corrections are made within multiple CAD related software.
- Quality review the construction administration including coordination with field personnel to resolve design related installation issues, calculations, field inspections and testing of electrical systems.
- Leads field inspections, installation, measurements, or calculations for public and private clients.
- Prepare and present technical reports for clients and industry publications. Prepare and present project budgets and cost estimates.
- Build effective relationships with existing clients, customers and contractors and develop new business opportunities. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction goals and expectations are met.
- Participate sales and marketing efforts and identify key pursuits.
- Lead the development of cost proposals and qualification statements to achieve stated targets and standards for financial performance.
- Mentor and guide less experienced engineers.
- QA/QC process adherence.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related degree from an ABET accredited program, Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering a plus.
- 5 years electrical engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of electrical equipment design and standard engineering techniques and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead execution of work and resolve issues in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of commonly used electrical concepts, practices, codes, and procedures within the electrical engineering services industry
- Compliance with company and site safety policies.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?