Senior Buyer- (8)
- Posted: over a month ago
Citizenship: US Citizen or Green Card Holder
What they do: Biotechnology company focusing on vaccines (They’re currently working on a vaccine for the Coronavirus)
- Must have biotech or pharmaceutical experience
- Need a bachelors degree
- 5+ years of buying, procurement, supply chain experience
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for procurement activities including purchase order (PO) creation and management, cost analysis, inventory and vendor management in accordance with operating policies and procedures.
- Analyze demand and usage of various materials including critical supplies, clinical materials, components and consumables.
- Develop and manage relationships with key strategic suppliers.
- Track supplier performance related to scope and terms of service.
- Managed related information and documentation such as open purchase order listing, un-invoiced receipt amounts, supplier details, and statements.
- Track product life cycles and manage related actions concerning expiring inventory.
- Maintain system planning parameters (e.g. lot size, lead-time and safety stock levels) within the site ERP
- Develop standard operating procedures, work instructions and training guides.
- Maintains and advocates a continuous improvement mindset to identify process improvement and system enhancement opportunities within Planning.
- Support Quality, Regulatory and Financial audits.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of supply chain, procurement, or other relevant experience within pharma/biotech industry.
- SAP supply chain planning experience preferred.
- Dynamic, pragmatic, and passionate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.