Secret Cleared Business Analyst (Partially Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are actively seeking a Secret cleared IT Business Analyst to support a government contractor on an Air Force contract based out of Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.
This position allows 3-4 days per week remote / work from home.
Salary: $100,000 - 120,000/year
Responsibilities for the IT Business Analyst
- Lead/coordinate data integration and portfolio management efforts.
- Coordinate tasks such as requirements gathering, data integration, big data/data management tool exploitation, infrastructure gap analysis, all the while collaborating with key subject matter experts and providing updates to stakeholders.
- Lead multiple tasks to successfully deliver data and data management capabilities working through a wide range of challenges across multiple organizations.
- Collaborate with key functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify future analytics, data management and data science needs and document business cases and requirements.
- Collaborate with implementing organizations and technical stakeholders to ensure functional requirements are met.
- Analyze data, interface, and system information across large IT portfolios to support gap analysis; assess impacts of these gaps upon the functional community and recommend prioritization and approaches to resolve gaps
- Support analysis of alternatives, business case analysis, implementation plans, technology plans (such as analytics, dashboards, data management, application rationalization) and guide the functional communities toward a future state capability
Qualifications for the IT Business Analyst
- 5+ Years of Budget Analyst, Business Analyst, or Project Management Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree or work experience equivalent
- Strong IT related experience in the areas of Portfolio Management, Compliance, and Acquisition.
- Working experience supporting the Air Force OR HQ for a DoD Agency.
- Experience working with Data in Excel (expert), Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Qlik, or MS Power BI
- Experience working with MS Office Power User (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Visio)
- Must have ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE to apply and be considered
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?