Sage X3 Implementation Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Team-oriented implementation specialist who can meet clients' new requirements by planning and delivering Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) system integrations. Candidates will determine, plan, deliver and validate Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) integration for customers, as well as develop and conduct training programs and manage client expectations. Heavy travel, continuing education, and networking are required for this position.
- Determines Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) integration requirements by analyzing client architectures, platforms, front-end, back-end, and legacy applications
- Plans Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) integration process by examining business processes and functionality of legacy applications; defining integration modules; determining project scope, system architecture, and structure features, functions, and specifications; planning full software life cycle; identifying factors that negatively impact conversion; forecasting resource requirements; establishing delivery timetables
- Delivers Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) integration by designing legacy interface modules; applying application interfaces; building object modeling, data definitions, workflow, and transaction integrity; translating data and commands; using integration products and programming tools; developing new functionality; building security protections; resolving and escalating integration issues; coordinating efforts among functional areas and outside vendors; recommending adjustments as objectives change; documenting actions
- Validates Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) integration by developing and conducting tests of legacy interfaces; maintaining transaction integrity
- Prepares users by developing and conducting training programs; responding to requests
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; preparing reports
- Updates job knowledge by tracking latest business system technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Up to 100% travel is required for this position
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.