Real Estate (Manufacturing) Site Selection Specialist
The Site Selection/Feasibility Specialist will report to the Director of Global Expansion and support the company's global site selection efforts. At any one time you will be handling multiple sites, so organization is key. You will manage key aspects of the site selection and closing process, including:
- Site research and identification for Pre-processing, Purification, and other facilities.
- Due diligence across four critical areas using PCT's site selection methodology: Environmental, Engineering, Economic, Supply Chain.
- Organize data around prospective sites and rank sites using PCT's Rubric weighted ranking system.
- Zoning and Permitting support (to be started on front end of process and followed through to operations startup at that facility)
- Management of leases, MOU's, bonds-for-title documentation, and other contracts that must be negotiated and executed on occasion.
- Read and understand real estate due diligence materials, including Phase 1 reports, with at least basic ability to read title reports and ALTA surveys.
- Understand technical studies, how to read them and their importance, including stormwater management, traffic, noise, and other technical studies.
- Manage third party consultants in the execution of due diligence work, incentive negotiation, and incentive compliance.
- Evaluate zoning and development codes on the front end. Summarize and flag any issues for acquisition team early.
- Be the key point of contact for local permitting, zoning and planning, such as use permits, certificates of occupancy, tax certificates, building permits, and variances. Coordinate with corporate EHS Manager on to progress environmental permitting as needed.
- Prepare presentations, schedules, budgets, and tracking tools. Maintenance of data rooms and internal digital files as needed.
- Work with in-house Program Managers to coordinate the proposed site plans for new locations (with work of third-party civil engineers and architect).
- Lead design coordination meetings between Operations teams and third-party contractors.
- Assist with early site buildout and furnishing (furniture, equipment, coordination with Digital team IT services)
- Management of Tenant Allowance process and tracking of available TA dollars and ensuring the funds are requested and used within the time constraints of the lease.
- Four year degree required
- At least 2-15 years experience
- Real Estate, contractor, economic development or estimator’s background preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Outstanding relationship skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite of program
- Professional designations a plus but not required; Experience with entitlements a plus but not required.
- Occasional travel required
Powered by JazzHR
Latitude, Inc.Orlando, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.