- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for a Quality Technician for a assignment near Maryland City, MD. Candidates must be able to read drawings and make measurements in accordance with the dimensions listed. Manufacturing or machine shop experience along with ISO Regulation knowledge is also required. This is an indefinite assignment with an hourly rate of 20/hr-25/hr.
- The successful individual MUST be willing and able to work in a highly structured work environment with regard to safe and consistent conformance to operating procedures and work practices
- Have a general knowledge of the basic principles of blueprints
- Analyze various raw/ in-process materials and finished goods using multiple analytical techniques
- Report problems with analytical instrumentation and assist in subsequent repair(s)
- Accurately input and document data into all necessary databases.
- Conforms to ISO 9001:2008 directives included but not limited to policy and procedures. Strictly adhere to all necessary calibration requirements within all lab operations.
- Ability to read drawings and make measurements in accordance with the dimensions listed
- Ability to read blueprints
- Manufacturing or machine shop experience is required
- ISO Regulation knowledge is required
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Powered by JazzHR
AddressMaryland City, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.