Proposal Technical Writer -(137)
- Posted: over a month ago
•Position: Proposal Technical Writer
•Location: Woodlawn MD. Temp remote, will be back on site.
•Type of Employment: Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $160K Max
- Citizenship/Clearance: US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Wants someone that has a proven record of success. Needs to have NIH technical writing experience. Needs to be a solid communicator.
- This person will help extensively with their Business Development efforts. Will be helping write solid proposals
Role and Responsibilities
- Help to draft, write, revise, edit, format, finalize and produce relevant proposal sections (to include product and service descriptions, company core capabilities/competencies, past performance/project examples, management and staffing plans, staff biographies and resumes)
- Help to develop executive-level briefings and presentations in support of customer demonstrations/oral presentations
- Perform quality control against solicitation/customer requirements to ensure that proposals and presentations are compliant with and responsive to requirements to include formatting/organizational standards, evaluation factors, and statement of work
- Help maintain and update proposal template library
- Apply communication and interviewing skills to gather needed information from internal and external subject matter experts to support writing activities
- Write clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections for various audiences and translate complex ideas into easily understandable text
- Keep consistent style and writing standards, ensure technical accuracy, and devotion to documentation standards under tight deadlines
- Strive to develop new, and refine existing, technical writing processes to enhance quality and productivity
- This individual may also provide support creating and editing technical manuals
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 10+ years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer (writing and editing)
- Health IT writing experience
- Federal Health industry writing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience supporting proposals and presentations for public sector (local, state and federal government)
- Experience writing about emerging and advanced technology
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?