- Ability to elaborate on technical content will help minimize program risks while maintaining schedule within the duration of the program. In addition, managing complex programs to ensure all the financial costs are reviewed per a budget, analysis risks, and any schedule impacts within the project life cycle.
- Managing a portfolio of programs requiring expertise in financial, schedule, technical impacts, technical interchanges with customers, while providing a thorough cost vs schedule impacts are shown to understand progress within the project life cycle
- Responsible to prepare & discuss presentations of project technical content to both internal and external customers with the assistance of applications engineers
- Collaborate with our global system & applications engineering teams while taking ownership of complete lifecycle of design build programs utilizing providing multi-disciplinary engineering analysis/practices to support in the design, development, production, installation & testing of systems and subsystems.
- Participate in business development including development and implementation strategies for proposal development of future programs
Powered by JazzHR
Latitude, Inc.Baltimore, MD
Over a month agoView All Latitude, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.