Production Planner (US Citizen)
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Production Planner/Scheduler
Clearance: US Citizen w/ ability to get a clearance
Location: Baltimore MD. On-site.
-This position is fully on-site, want someone vaccinated.
-NEED Production scheduling and Planning experience
-Off every other Friday
The Production Planner will be charged with the responsibility of managing, establishing, reviewing and maintaining a master schedule. Identify and implement system and process improvements within the supply chain to enable overall strategic improvement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages our Sales, Inventory, & Operating Planning (SIOP) process
- Improve forecasting tools and procedures through application of innovative ideas and projects
- Further develop existing forecast and supply programs to improve current days inventory and cash cycle
- Review and update forecast, production schedules and material requirements
- Coordinate and plan materials requirements for new product introductions, including review of new BOM’s and cut in dates for build verification and production units
- Review material shortages, stock outages and safety stock levels while working with Supply chain, purchasing and manufacturing to meet customer requirements
- Become Subject matter expert with our ERP system (Advance Resource Planning module)
- Proactively review material supply and demand to determine push/pull actions appropriate to impact manufacturing and supply exception messages
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.