Production Assembler (Telecommute Flexibility, Previous Experience Required)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking to hire for three openings for an Assembler in the Arbutus, MD area. This is a 4.5 month contract to hire with an hourly range of 20/hr-25/hr.
• Assemble and test new products
• Diagnose, rework and repair new and service products
• Read and interpret job orders and pick tickets
• Use of soldering irons
• Load and test computer operating systems, software, drivers, and other programs as trained by BTE
• Perform moving and packing of finished goods
• Reports production issues to supervisor
• Able to use testing and measuring equipment
• Able to read schematics of electrical and electronic products
• Experience with operating power tools
• Able to assemble and test mechanical components
• Self-motivated, result oriented, desire to learn
• Experience: 2 years minimum
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.