Process Engineer (Relocation Assistance)
- Posted: over a month ago
Working with an excellent client in Central Maryland that is looking to hire a Process Manufacturing Engineer. This is a Direct Hire opportunity, my client is open to relocating for the right candidate.
- BS degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of experience designing and optimizing manufacturing processes preferably in a continuous, Regulated manufacturing process
- Hands-on technical approach with operating teams, maintenance, and R&D
- Data driven with experience in basic statistics and statistical process control
- Familiarity with instrumentation and controls associated with manufacturing processes
- Lean, six-sigma experience
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.