Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
Latitude, Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $70,000 Yearly
Position Summary: We are actively seeking both upstream and downstream manufacturing associates to support a pharmaceutical company in the Baltimore area. We have several openings for Jr. to Sr. Level Associates. Candidates must have strong GMP/cGMP knowledge
- Perform basic to complex activities in seed train, bioreactor, transfection and recovery operations for both suspension and adherent cultures using SOPs and Batch Production Records.
- Document of all activities in Batch Records, Logbooks, Forms, Etc.
- Follow verbal and written procedures in operating production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately completes appropriate production documentation.
- Exercise intellectual curiosity by identifying and escalating events and subtle variances that deviate from normal operation
- Participate as needed in investigations
- Monitor processes using automated production systems and controls with limited supervision.
- Prepare, sanitize, and disinfect equipment to prevent microbial contamination
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical operations.
- Conduct training for less experienced personnel
- May work with Process Development team and collaborate with Technology Transfer and Support group to transfer new projects into GMP
- Perform buffer preparations, in-process sampling
- Perform other tasks as assigned that ensures sustainable right-first-time performance and delights client customers
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering with 1-3 years’ experience with upstream biologic production processes in a GMP environment or
- High School Diploma/Associate’s with 2-7 years’ experience with upstream biologic production processes in a GMP environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Latitude, Inc.